Saturday, August 14, 2010

Entertaining Herself

This summer has been so much easier now that I can get my chores done while Clementine entertains herself for 10-15 minutes at a time.
Usually, she colors, blows bubbles on the back deck or will read a book but this girl also loves Post-It notes. She peels them gently one a time and sticks them on the wall, creating a picture or shape.

On this day, I was cleaning our bathroom, Clementine was playing quietly right outside the door in our bedroom. When I was finished, this is what I found.


She was playing quietly, creating her own masterpiece not with sticky notes, but with maxi-pads! An entire package of them had been unwrapped and stuck onto daddy's side of the bed!
She was so pleased with her masterpiece we left it up there until daddy got home!


1 comment:

Erin @ 3 Meadow Lake Cottage said...

SO FUNNY!!! They come up with the craziest stuff, don't they!? What a funny little lady :)