Cam's birthday was last week and I had absolutely no idea what to get for him. He is extremely difficult to shop for.
So I made him a cupcake psyche-out. When it's his turn to make dinner, he will often make fried chicken with mashed potatoes and veggies. So I made him his own creation out of cupcakes! I'd wanted to try this idea out for ages. It was so much fun and so realistic looking, we kept it on the counter for a few days!

We celebrated May Day by making our own flowers out of toilet paper rolls. Clem got to use big girl markers for the first time to decorate this lovelies.



Now that the weather is nicer, we're encouraging our animals to spend more time outdoors. We started by getting them a pet door insert...that neither of them will use.

1 comment:
WOW - COOLEST CUPCAKES EVER!!! You are so clever! I'm very impressed :)
Post a Comment