Tonight Clementine moved her mini lazy-boy chair over to the side of the couch, climbed up the chair, stood on the arm of the couch and jumped off. She sang "Happy Happy Nolan" the whole way home from school (a song that Cameron insists does not exist). She took off her own zipped up coat, velcro-ed shoes and too tight socks (without help from Mama). She did two somersaults (with help from Mama). She "stole" daddy's seat at dinner and pretended nothing was unusual about that. She helped me empty the dishwasher then tried to lick every dirty dish I put back in there. She refused to take bites of her dinner and instead swallowed several whole pieces at once. She laughed. She cried. She sat in time out (twice). She emptied the linen closet of all towels and washcloths and crawled inside to giggle and hide. She wrestled with Daddy and lost. She snuggled and kissed and gave Mama a hundred hugs.
She is a natural performer; I think she has a future in the circus.
She lights up our days (and our nights).
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Clementine is going to be a tumbler, it seems! She sure is a happy girl. We miss you all and look forward to seeing you in March! Love, Grandma and Grandpa Revard
"She wrestled with Daddy and lost."
Um...understatement of the year. I totally kicked her ass. She was all trying to choke me out but her pudgy little arms can't even make it all the way around my neck so I'd just flip her end over end and totally wipe the floor with her.
Red bellies, noogies, wedgies, that thing where you hold them down and dangle a loogie over their face; yeah I do that too.
When it comes to toddler wrestling...DON"T MESS WITH CAM!
Post a Comment