Friday, September 11, 2009

Pure Joy

Last week was the last day of Mommy and Me class. To celebrate the whole class went to Hovander Park--our family's favorite place! But this trip was extra special because we brought.....a parachute!!! (And Cam because he had the day off! I love that he came to Mommy and Me class on his day off!!!!)
Look at this happy girl!!! Here are some other highlights from Mommy and Me.
Out of the five sessions that Clementine and I attended, she only wanted to participate in music ONCE! How weird is that? This kid loves music! I think it was sitting in a circle that she didn't want to do. She participated when the teacher brought out jingly bells!

This is how the baby doll thing got started; Clementine loves baby dolls! Who knew??

Of course, the phone was a big hit (check out the awesome red barn the toddlers painted in the background)

But of all the arts and crafts we made, the snacks she had, the playground to explore...Clementine, I'm sure of it, will always remember this little sink. She found this toddler sized sink, soap and towel dispenser the very first day of class. And then she couldn't leave it alone! She would wash and wash and wash until the teacher discovered a way to turn the water valve off. She would have washed all day otherwise!


Of course, my favorite will always be singing songs with the bigger girls on the parachute (the littler girls weren't having it)



Clem got her own turn (several times) on the parachute and was the happiest little bug I ever did see! She loved it!




I don't know if I've ever seen smile so big or laugh so hard!!!








No comments: