Tuesday, February 10, 2009

There's No Place Like Home

We got it! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! We heard today that the house is ours (as long as everything goes ok at inspection)!!!!!! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! I'm already mentally painting rooms and planting my garden.

We'll be closing on the house sometime between now and March 1--not sure how long we have to wait after inspection. We do know that our inspection is on Thursday at 2:00pm. And we do know that we love this place--it just feels like home.

Here is a picture of our new kitchen; we will clearly be changing the color of the walls very soon!
And half of our backyard. I have BIG plans for this yard!

1 comment:

Erin @ 3 Meadow Lake Cottage said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I know how long you have wanted a house and I am so happy for your little family!