Bellingham is where we both went to school for several years (although we didn't know each other then). We both love living close to the water, forests, lakes, parks and love the idea that Bellingham is a place where Clementine can grow up playing safely and being close to nature. We can see ourselves setting down roots there and hope to buy a house of our own in the next year.
We have to remind ourselves that living in Issaquah hasn't been a bad experience but it's growth has been overwhelming--even in just the last few years we've lived here. Condos, townhouses and apartments have sprung up everywhere you turn, taking away the views of the forested hillsides we loved when we moved here (from the ghetto). And don't even get me started on the home prices here! RIDICULOUS! And not being able to get our mail in a timely way has ruined all of Cameron's Netflix scheduling schemes.
So we are moving at the end of this month. It's a pretty sudden change but it's one that I know will bring us a lot of happiness. I am one happy mama, Cam is an excited papa and Clementine is looking forward to being a Bellingham Baby.
Now for some pictures...




1 comment:
Congratulations on your upcoming move, as well as on Cam's new job! That is very exciting - I always love visiting B'ham in spite of the fact I get lost every time I'm up there!
Post a Comment