
This weekend was Aunty Sissy's 25th birthday. She thinks she's old. I say Try being 30 with a 3 month old--THAT feels old!
To celebrate, the fam took a trip to the Seattle Aquarium. The featured attraction was the Octopus exhibit, but Clementine was the star of the show.

Aunty Sissy, being the birthday girl, got to carry the Bug in the Moby wrap for awhile. Clem liked looking at the fish and the bright lights. But that didn't last very long! Pretty soon Clem was wet and hungry and let everyone in the joint know about it!
As she was eating her bottle a very nice man came over to say hello and remark what a beautiful baby this kid is. Oh, trust me sir, I know! :) He said "With a name like Clementine, you know she's bound for big things!" I concur!
We saw many fun things including the seals and the otters (those were my favorite). Clem liked to look at all the people going by.

Here are all the ladies in the fam, Aunty Sissy, Yaya, me and Great Granny. Clementine was just out of this shot in her stroller.



1 comment:
I really like your hair down!! Let's throw away our mama-rubberbands.. maybe then we will become MILFS!
Post a Comment