Thursday, January 17, 2008

The transformation is complete


It's official. I am truly a stay at home mom. I even have the matching track-pants outfit to prove it. See? Now I just need a mini-van with goldfish crumbs ground into the seats, a few soccer balls in the trunk, and a Costco membership. Actually, we do have a Costco membership so the transformation really IS almost complete.

Clementine is growing like a weed. Her feet are nearly growing out of her little baby shoes and her pants are getting a little snug! She's almost ready for her 3-6 month clothes! She is very very funny and loves to laugh most of the day. Actually, from about 7 to 11am, that's really all she does. As soon as we wake up in the morning, I peer my head over her bassinet and she laughs her little head off. What a way to wake up every morning! She laughs when I sing (so does Cam), laughs when she sits on the couch, laughs when she wakes up and is happy to see us, laughs in the swing...you get the idea. She is one very happy baby.

No comments: